Saturday, March 29, 2008

Moment of hilarity


Watching the Red Sox play the Dodgers in a resumption of spring training. Ortiz just hit a double and the announcer described him "scampering to second base." Um...right. I'm fairly sure David Ortiz doesn't scamper. A more appropriate word might be "trundling." Just though I'd share...it made me laugh, at least.

Edit: Kevin Cash is a keeper.

Edit Edit: I don't remember the Coliseum in Los Angeles being such a crappy ballpark when I was out there a couple summers ago...but it seems like a lousy place to play. Also the cameras are placed strangely.

Editx3: Just now seeing Wilco on SNL. Wow.

Editx4: Alright, so it was a football stadium, not the ballpark I was at two years ago. Stupid mistake. I was wondering how they fit 115,000 fans in...

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

I was about to seriously blaze your baseball fanness if you didn't correct that Chavez Ravine blunder!