Monday, March 17, 2008

Exciting!

There are several things that can be described with that adjective.

Spring break, of course, which is right around the corner. Three days left, and I'm ready to be done. Thankfully my profs are complying, and I have very little work to do.

Elections for dorm president opened this morning, and the outlook is good. The current president endorsed me, I have quite a few confirmed supporters, and in general I'm feeling good about it. Knock on wood for me.

Opening day is just over a week away! In just seven days I will be going to bed early so that I can watch the first game of the season at six in the morning. It's going to be a great year.

For now, that's it. I'm mostly over my illness, and hopefully it'll be all gone by the end of the week. Peace!

No comments: