Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'll be back...I promise

So anybody who checks this place out regularly has probably noticed that I haven't exactly done anything with it for a full week. Reason: Five hour rehearsals and performances for BMR for the past week. End result being that I won't have a decent post to share for another two or three days, because of this awesome thing called a backlog that means that for the first time in a long time (and possibly the first time ever), I have work to do for all four of my classes at the same time. That, and I might have to drive to Orono again. So please hold steady, I promise I'm not abandoning you or my blog.

Quick music plug: Try out the Rustic Overtones. A Portland based band, they split up for something like several years after one cd. Now they're back together with a new cd, and despite the cliche they're frankly pretty damn good. Also, Vampire Weekend. If the fact that I played lots of both of them on the show last week matters (and it should), it means that you should check them both out. Do it now!

No comments: