Friday, March 28, 2008

Awakening of Spring


Or not. With the snow today, Portland passed the hundred inch mark for the winter. I suppose that's something to celebrate, in some twisted way. I would certainly not object at this point to a sudden transformation to 50 degree days with sun - spring, basically. If it snows again in the next two weeks I'm packing up and hitchhiking to Florida for the rest of April.

I'm dreading the end of break, because with it comes not only a full week of BMR rehearsals/performances but also a bio test and general business. Not to mention that I'm responsible for getting lighting equipment for the show by Monday, but have no time to drive an hour and a half to Orono to get it. And if I did, I have no car. Alas, the conundrum seems irresolvable. Hopefully someone will respond to my emailed plea for help and go get the stuff for me. If not, I'm borrowing a car and heading north.

A side note: if you are given the opportunity to see Spring Awakening, don't. It's awful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to excuse my junky silver magic.