Friday, March 07, 2008

Good ole Ohio

Gotta love Butler County...

On happier/less fraudulent notes, the radio show went well. Aside from my laptop deciding to hibernate in the middle of a song, causing me to run around and end up playing the theme from The Dewey Cox Story, it went well. Not much new in the life; today was nice out; everything is melting.

Also: I'm running for president of my dorm. The only other candidate I know of is another freshman. Although winning the election means I'd be living in the same dorm next year, it also means I would get out of the room draw and get my choice of single room. Plus I would be able to campaign for things that I want and my future constituents want: mainly, a key card reader outside the back door to the dorm, so that we wouldn't have to go around the dorm every time we go outside in spring and fall (and sometimes winter). Also on my agenda would be awnings outside the front entrances, where rain and melting snow create virtual waterfalls outside the key card readers. I can hardly wait to campaign.

Still reading about the history of chocolate...I have some very real cravings that I have brought upon myself. Hopefully the arrival of a new Smash Brothers game will alleviate some of this craving...my friend with a Wii is getting the game, which looks freaking awesome. Until next early morn, peace!

1 comment: