Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Late Night Adventures

So I'm messing around, looking around the interwebs for fun stuff, and I come across this. Given that just about everyone at Colby owns at least one Nalgene, it's slightly alarming. I don't actually use any of the three I own...truth be told, I've been culturing molds in both of the bottles I took on COOT...accidental at first, but in the absence of long handled brushes/incentive to open the Nalgenes, I'm letting it grow. It could be my independent research project - how well do molds grow in potentially carcinogenic conditions?

Facetiousness aside, I've discovered that there is no better way to guarantee exhaustion than the following agenda: class 9-3, study 3-4, chorale 4-5, study 5-5:30, exam (chemistry, bleah) 5:30-6:30, eat 6:30-7:30, do calculus 7:30-9, broomball 9-10, more calculus 10-11:20. Thank goodness for Stewart and Colbert, or I'd be hopeless. I'm busy reconciling the fact that it's March with the fact that there's a foot and a half of snow on the ground...this might take me a while.

On the bright side, spring break draws ever closer, and with it the beginning of baseball season. This marvelous confluence of events will be heralded with great celebrations.

This is odd...my iTunes is playing a Wilco song that I don't recognize. It's Leave Me, from Sky Blue Sky...why don't I recognize it? Ah well. I'm tired. Last night I had a bad dream that I was late for my chem exam and then realized I didn't know how to do anything on the exam (in the dream). Then somebody came over and yelled at me for cheating (still in the dream). In real life, I got to the exam half an hour early and knew how to do most everything on it. And nobody accused me of cheating, which is always good.

Right-o. I believe it's past time for bed. I really need to time my posting better...the more I write past midnight, the more I want to write. Logorrhea is not pleasant at the best of times; rambling when I'm exhausted and should sleep is just bad. To bed with this one. The best part about going to sleep with music playing is rousing just slightly at four in the morning, hearing a good song, and drifting back to sleep in a warm bed. I dare not tarry longer - bed!

1 comment:

joey said...

your schedule sounds like mine, except no chemistry here, praise allah.