Monday, December 31, 2007

Year in Review

I was thinking a while ago about doing one of these, and I think I will. In about four hours, 2007 will be gone and 2008 arrived (in this timezone, at least.) With the passing of the year, I think back to what I've achieved, and what I have left to do.

This year I:
Graduated from high school
Started college
Finished the IB program and got a diploma
Started this blog
Read an amazing number of books
Held down three jobs
Joined the Colby College Chorale

Next year I will:
Have a radio show (streaming live online, website link to follow eventually)
Continue college
Keep this blog

My New Years Resolution:
To live life to the fullest. (Seems like an ambiguous cop-out resolution sometimes, but I'm sticking to it.)

Happy New Year, everybody!

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

What service are you planning on using to manage the streaming radio station?

DanEcht said...

Look at http://www.colby.edu/campus_cs/clubs/wmhb/

There's a list of services in the side bar.