Monday, December 10, 2007

So who are you people anyway?

Google informs me that I actually have some people who read this blog regularly. However, I don't see this expressed through comments or anything like that. So I'm going to straight up ask everybody: Who are you? If you want, you can follow a structure:

1. Do I know you?
2. If yes, how?
3. Why are you reading this blog?
4. How did you find me?

Or you could just leave a random comment. It's up to you, the choice is yours. With great power comes great responsibility. Oh, and anonymous posts are allowed as of recently, too.

I have to go study for finals. Whee...calculus and biology in the same day. Followed by a multiple choice chemistry exam. There's something so wrong with that. And a Saturday morning Italian exam. I can hardly speak English at nine on a Saturday morning...and they want me to speak Italian? That should be interesting

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I yam a robort.

DanEcht said...

I suppose I asked for that...

PHSChemGuy said...

It's acceptable to call your readers out about once a year.

They are, of course, allowed to be asses in return.

andrew said...

lawlzorzzzz. Your dad called me out when I ran into him at biggs.

I denied any knowledge of this "blogging" you speak of :)

Anonymous said...

Me read this blog every day, with breakfast cereal.

DanEcht said...

@ chemguy...completely correct, of course. The anonymous posting really got me, though.

Anonymous said...

your fam's fav!

Anonymous said...

I am annoynimos