Monday, November 26, 2007

In the brief time I have...

Today's post is going to be quick; I have a bio lab in ten minutes. Might not get around to posting for the next few days; exams are creeping up, and I have two in the next week. Just a quick reminder: I hate calculus. However, I do have time to heartily recommend Seeqpod to anyone who has not already discovered this wonderful musical equivalent of Google. It's completely free, completely legal, and the only drawback is that you need an internet connection to play your tunes. Best of all, as far as I can tell, Google hasn't bought it yet. Don't get me wrong, I love Google, but there are these little things called monopolies that Google is getting close to. I have the same love-hate relationship with Microsoft...a little more hate than love, though. That's all for now!

2 comments:

andrew said...

so says the kid with on his blog, provided by the google owned blogger, probably logged in through his gmail account, and most likely soon chatting with a certain non-google affiliated indian through Gchat.

try www.deezer.com

good stuff. french actually

DanEcht said...

Only proving my point, V-Boy