Friday, November 23, 2007

Dan I am


This blog reflects a lot of the things I find important, and I thought I would share one of the nerdier things I do: read webcomics.

Not only do I read stuff like xkcd, Partially Clips, and Perry Bible Fellowship (which are all hilarious), I read things with interesting (and often overcomplicated) plots. These include MegaTokyo, AppleGeeks, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Home on The Strange, and Penny Arcade. Although Penny Arcade doesn't really have a plot...but I digress. These are my newspaper comics, although I would much rather be reading For Better or For Worse...if only it was still continuing Lynn Johnston's marvelous concept of aging the characters...or in fact having new strips at all, other than Sundays.

Recently, I've been reading Flaky Pastry, which is interesting. I've also been reading Order of the Stick, which is really funny to D&D nerds like me, and it even mixes in the occasional Python reference.

I think I'm beyond redemption...

No comments: