Thursday, November 15, 2007

Google Analytics...cool...

So now I know that my blog does indeed get viewed occasionally. This is evidenced not only by the posting of calen, but also by google analytics. With thanks to phschemguy for the tip, I used my Gmail account to open up an account with Google Analytics. A tweak to the blog HTML, and my tracker was up and running. And today I'm fascinated by page views not only from numerous places in Ohio, and several from here in Maine, but also by a visit from Portugal and one from Stockholm, Sweden. I think I'm going to enjoy monitoring my site traffic.

On a separate note, snow is in the forecast for Friday late morning. Fingers are crossed and pajamas are inside out, which gets strange looks in the dorm.

1 comment:

PHSChemGuy said...

I heart Google so very, very much...