Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Spring!

Finally...it's actually warm...the temp hit 76 degrees today, an amazing number for us snowbound northerners. Of course, there are still places with snow on the ground, but for the most part the ground is clear.

Continued at a much later time...Big Papi is officially cleared of his slump. In other unrelated news, I acquired a fish. Its name is Cicero, and it will hopefully survive the semester. I found Cicero in a vase sitting on a path outside one of the dining halls after the freshman class dinner, and after some minutes of wondering why it was there, decided to claim it as my own. So far, no angered announcements of lost fish.

The hosting of two high school seniors went well, and without any embarrassing stories to tell of it, I will leave it at: hopefully two awesome people will be coming to Colby next year. They truly were cool people.

Other than that, not much to say. I discovered that playing two hours of ultimate frisbee a day is not a good choice after a winter of inaction, and that falling asleep in the sun is also not a good idea. I am sore and sunburned, and also tired, and so I shall go to bed and not awake until late, late in the morning/early in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where will Cicero spend the summer holiday, on an extended tour of the Waterville wastewater treatment plant?