Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Take a look


















A friend of mine has started up a comic on the web. I suppose you could call it a webcomic if you really wanted to...I'll link here. Here's how he describes it:

This is a comic I've been working on, basically about facing up to all the things you wish you could ignore. It's called "Borderline Boy;" the protagonist, Jay Wilder, is a 22-year-old college grad living in an apartment with his friend Lucas. It updates six days a week: Monday through Saturday. Please give it a look, and if you like it, please pass the link on to anyone else you think might like it. Thanks.
Also, please pardon the mess at the website. It's still very much under construction.
- Jackson.

I think it's pretty good, even though it's barely over a week in the air. Just give it a look, see what you think. Oh, and listen to the radio show tonight. Six to eight EST. I have an entire hour to myself (Annie has to go to an FYSS at seven, so I'll have the playlist all my own...mwahahaha.

Oh, and I'm looking into an extension for the spring semester. Unfortunately new station rules dictate that all music has to be off CDs...so if anybody would do me a favor and copy some CDs for me...it'd be greatly appreciated. No pressure, just thinking of a specific someone who may owe me. Send it media rate if you have to.

Shameless begging over and done with, a quick broomball update. After a brutal game that nearly ended badly, team Eastern Promises managed to pull out a 3-2 victory to bring its overall record to a respectable 2-2. With one game remaining, a win would put the team in the playoffs. Yours truly scored twice, with one assist and several key hits on the opposing team. Kneepads were a godsend, as the entire right side from the hip down is a massive bruise. We fight for the glory of a naked Viggo!

4 comments:

andrew said...

I about died when I saw the JSTOR link :_D

DanEcht said...

I couldn't believe I found it. It was truly great.

achilles3 said...

PLEASE film your last broom ball game and post it on the blog!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good post.