Sunday, January 20, 2008

SUPERBOWL!!!



And the Giants do it in style. Honest to God, I nearly punched a hole in the ceiling when that kick went through the uprights. Just like when I nearly punched a hole in the wall when the other kick went wide. The game was amazing; I absorbed so much football that I'm actually glad to have two weeks before the Superbowl. Of course, I'll be in the heart of Patriots country, so I might have to tone down the cheering a little...nah. I'll risk it. So many things went right and wrong in the game today...interceptions were fumbled, fumbles were fumbled, Bret Favre was picked off and Eli Manning was not. In short, the game was beautiful. I don't think anyone thought that kick was going through...but whaddya know, it was perfect. Tynes, you are forgiven your previous two trespasses and earn a full reprieve. Vinatieri you are not, but you came through when it counted. I'll see you in two weeks! Oh, and Kevin Boss and Plaxico Burress are my heroes. Freakin' sweet!

No comments: