Monday, September 15, 2008

Surprise



Contrary to popular belief, despite the fact that I've stopped blogging regularly (I'm trying to get back, I swear), my life still continues. I've had my first labs, my first seminar in Spartan history...all fun. O-chem will no doubt stymie me at points, but for right now it's simple enough. Thin Layer Chromatography was oddly satisfying. Whatever it is, I'm glad to be out of the intro labs, where your hand is held through every simple thing you do (who's had to put up with three hours of learning how to use a light microscope? I know I have).

In other news, I'm waiting to hear if I got a radio slot this semester. Also the Red Sox are a game back of the Rays, and the Giants are 2-0, with Dallas and Philly playing tonight. And now I have to go to O-chem lecture, then Italian.

1 comment:

andrew said...

Yeah...those damn TLC are such fun...

*sigh*, he has much to learn