Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Never Hear Them on the Radio


Or you didn't at least, until now. I've got my radio show again, even if it is at an extremely lousy time. Six to eight AM Saturdays. You know, because I enjoy waking up early after a Friday night filled with drinking socializing and playing beruit games of skill. Although if by some chance those times work for anybody who feels like listening to bands like Wilco, The Avett Brothers, Joseph Arthur, The National, and others like them, feel free to check out the website, where you can find links to streaming audio from the station. Now all I need to do is find a way to burn CDs without actually possessing a CD burner. Unless this hacked up drive does burn CDs, but I don't think it does.

And now, seeing as it's far too early in the morning to do anything but sleep, I think my choice is clear. To Wikipedia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like interesting bands. I must check them out!

andrew said...

If you have the DVD drive, it doesn't burn disks.