Saturday, September 20, 2008

The fun...it just won't stop

There is water trickling through the heater in my room. At least, that's what it sounds like. A constant dripping of water that causes me, every so often, to check the floor for puddles. So far it's been false alarm after false alarm. But it's weirding me out a little.

First radio show taken care of, so I'm running on about two hours of sleep. First reaction to the five thirty alarm was that I had made some horrible mistake setting it, but I realized after falling back into bed that it was, in fact, my cue to get up. Once awake, I had no problem with the radio show, although I did substitute a few letters for others. Not that that had anything to do with my being tired. The most fun part was not having track lists for five cds, so putting them in was a shot in the dark. It mostly came out well, though. Kudos to my two listeners.


SeeqPod - Playable Search

3 comments:

andrew said...

I really can't believe that you went for five thirty AM.

andrew said...

And check the mastery of HTML tags :D

Anonymous said...

Steam heat or low-pressure hot water system?