Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heeere's Johnny!

Greetings and salutations from the wonderful state of Maine, where I have finally resumed residence after three short months in the nasty 'nati. Now that the people who read this blog (at last count, three) are no longer aware of my every action regardless of the blog, I'm going to be posting much more often.

It was a fun summer, and I'm going to miss friends, but it's good to be back here. Saturday is move in day, and aside from the fact that there will be way too much stuff to do to get settled, I'm looking forward to it. Not looking forward to hefting stuff up to the third floor, but oh well.

I have no idea when classes start, but I'm assuming that they will begin on Monday September 1st. When they do, I'll have a pretty good schedule. O-chem and Italian on Mondays, bacteriology, Italian and Spartan history on Tuesdays, O-chem, Italian and bacteriology lab on Wednesdays, bacteriology, Italian and O-chem lab on Thursdays, and O-chem on Fridays. I'll be working at the campus bookstore again this year, and hopefully I'll nab a radio spot too.

More later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, nothing to do in Maine....

andrew said...

first floor rooms ftw!

cmorin said...

3

achilles3 said...

4