Thursday, May 29, 2008

Return of the Jew

After a hiatus thanks to getting home, dealing with job hunting, and poor internet access, I've finally returned to the blogosphere.

Being home is nice. Having a short break from regularly scheduled days is nice. Tomorrow I start working again, at Warm Animal Hospital (requisite plug, recommend to all pet owners) as a receptionist. That's part time, so I'm looking for something else to fill the rest of the week - probably Kings Island, hopefully at the candy shop again. Two old friends are also returning, and apparently there's a "production team" that we're qualified for, having lots of experience making fudge and other varied items. So, that'd be fun. If not that, something third shift.

So that's the first two reasons for vanishing. The third is due to borrowing internet access from the local unsecured wireless, which is now in full force but for the first five days was inexplicably absent.

And so my summer begins. I hope to enjoy it, although I will certainly enjoy being back at school in the fall. I never thought I'd say that.

1 comment:

andrew said...

lulz...finals week :(