Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One down...

Biology is history. First out of the exam room, clocking in at an hour and ten minutes. Some of my friends have identified me as "that guy." You know, the one who walks in a couple minutes late, grabs an exam and sits down, and the next time you look up he's gone? Yeah. I figure I might even have nabbed an A- for the semester.

Next up is calculus, at nine in the morning on Saturday. Sounds like fun, no? After that is chemistry, 12:30 Sunday, and then Italian at 12:30 Monday. And after that? Home free. Break out the champagne (actually, probably Harp lager) and start packing.

For now, Smash Brothers and other fun things. With the sudden loss of my CD-ROM based entertainment I've turned to things that are internet based or on my hard drive. So, lots of Yahoo euchre and GTA. If only Addictinggames would produce some decent new games...I personally have no desire to take naughty pics of child celebrities.

So...yeah. That's all fun. I win. According to these rules, which I just made up. Props for reference getters.

3 comments:

andrew said...

I have no idea why you wasted your life finding that (literal) trash.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that guy, who forgot to turn the test over and lost 25% of his grade.

Irfan Ali said...

Hi There,

My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


Kind Regards,

Kelvin Watson

FreeOnlineGames.com