Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's been a while

For which I apologize. Internet access has become spastic, what with the whole trouble of going and using the neighbors' wireless, and before that was final exams. On the bright side, I have all of January to relax (when I'm not in rehearsal, that is). I have to say, whoever thought of creating a program in which students take one class for an entire month is a hero.

So for the month of January I will be acting in a production of Much Ado About Nothing, and in my off hours (anytime not between 9-5 on a weekday) I will be reading, sleeping, snowshoeing, eating, etc. And possibly blogging.

The year is nearly over. Yay. I wonder how long it will be before I remember to put 09 at the end of all my dates. I seem to recall listing some achievements at the end of last year. It's past midnight, and I don't have the energy to do that this year.

So I'll just say that my New Year's Resolution (all caps for emphasis) is to Do Better. More emphasis.

And more later. Now, bed.

No comments: