Sunday, June 29, 2008

Because Andrew Told Me To

Okay, so I haven't posted lately. Allow me to explain: my sister's bat mitzvah was yesterday (as of right now, Saturday). So, I've been busy. Please excuse my dear Aunt Sally for taking up all of my time (along with all of my other relatives).

I'm going to try to get back to regularity. Honestly, though, not much happens to me on a daily basis, so "regular posting" may be biweekly or something similar to that.

So, yeah. And Andrew? You could get the same information you get from reading this blog just by calling/emailing me. So...communication FTW.

3 comments:

andrew said...

lulz. Fail for ditto moment in last sentance :D

and was the PEMDAS a math ref, b/c if you actually have an aunt sally that would be awesome.

DanEcht said...

PEMDAS was a math reference, but I don't have an Aunt Sally. I do have an Aunt Sarah, so it still works, kind of.

ReJEcht said...

No, nothing works. Sorry.