Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And so it continues

The summer is pretty much in full swing now, and I won't say I'm not enjoying it. I definitely am. What I'm not enjoying is how fast it will be over. I'll be back at school before too long (and yes, I realize I still have a little over two months). But still, three weeks have gone by in a flash. Who's to say the rest of the summer won't?

So that's all fun. Other updates...my fantasy baseball team is still in the toilet, as it probably will be all season. I can't figure it out (well, I can, and it's thanks to an incredibly slow start, and I don't think it's salvageable anyway). So...yeah. Think I'll play head to head next year, because Rotisserie apparently is not like riding a bicycle. It looks like I'll be putting in a guest post here on Friday, so be sure to tune in.

Um...other than that...did anyone see the Tonys? Was anyone else happy that Rogers and Hammerstein continue to be freaking amazing? I sure was. Let's see...it's 2 in the morning and I feel like rambling...so...

Downloaded Firefox 3 today. Hm. I need to find a new theme, because I already miss my old RedSoxFox theme that was simply amazing. I dislike the method of finding URLs from what I start typing up top, because frankly when I type "mail" I want "mail.google.com," not "webMAIL.colby.edu" Other than that...I'm impressed. It certainly is faster. I don't know about better yet. The quick bookmarking tool that was lauded by some promotions certainly isn't any better than the bookmark button on the Google toolbar, and I prefer the latter because all my bookmarks are already there. Hats off to Mozilla, however, for getting almost 2 million downloads from the US alone in about half a day. Wow. It's all because of things like this.

Okay, I'm going to go look for add-ons and themes for my new browser. Whee!

----------------
Now playing: Elton John - High Flying Bird
via FoxyTunes

No comments: